After an even longer hiatus, I’m back — at least for the moment. This week I have an interview from GDC 2007 with another gaming luminary, Eric Goldberg of Crossover Technologies. We talked for forty-five minutes about his history in the gaming industry — covering wargames, tabletop RPGs, boardgames and briefly about his later work in online and mobile games.
- Apologies for long hiatus
- News about reprints and rereleases, especially Cosmic Encounter and Titan
- Get yourself a Geeklabel T-shirt!
- Interview with Eric Goldberg
- Listen to Midnight’s Lair!
- What’s up with me
- Junta (board game)
- Highway to the Reich (wargame)
- War of the Ring (wargame)
- Descent on Crete (wargame)
- John Carter: Warlord of Mars (?)
- Swords & Sorcery (wargame)
- Commando (wargame)
- DragonQuest (RPG)
- Imperium Romanum (wargame)
- Campaigns of Napoleon (wargame)
- The Compleat Enchanter (reference to book)
- Paranoia (RPG)
- Mongoose’s Paranoia Page
- Star Wars RPG
- Tales of the Arabian Nights (board game)
- Air Cav (wargame)
- Crossover Technologies (from 3D Gamers site)
- Tom Peter’s Business School in a Box
- Article on Unplugged Games
Another big thank you to Eric Goldberg for agreeing to sit down for this interview. He’s a very busy guy and I appreciate all the time he was willing to give me.