Back from the abyss with an actual game review show. This time I talk about the darkly humorous game Nuclear War, designed by Doug Malewicki and published by Flying Buffalo, Inc. I also cover what’s been happening with me over the past few months, discuss some recent gaming news (vintage and otherwise), and talk about possibilities for future shows.
- New job
- Origins report
- Congrats to ENnie Winners Have Games, Will Travel and Yog Radio
- Cosmic Encounter, Dune and Borderlands to be reprinted
- Boardgame Podcasters Awards: Gateway Game, New Publisher, Innovative Concept, Small Publisher, Game of the Year
- Dragon*Con: Gaming podcast panel on Sept 1, 2:30pm
- Listen to Geeklabel Radio!
- History of Nuclear War
- Expansions: Nuclear Escalation, Nuclear Proliferation, Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Listen to Heaven – Season Three: Earth!
- Future plans
- Nuclear War BGG entry
- Nuclear Escalation
- Nuclear Proliferation
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Flying Buffalo’s Nuclear War page
- Doug Malewicki’s web page
- Nuclear War at Game Table Online
Yeah, yeah, Dune is not an Eon game, but it might as well be.